Clinic Challenge Mother Thread

twist said:
Hi guys, sorry I haven't been around much lately, but I've been concentrating on getting something ready for the challenge. Unfortunately I don't think it'll be ready to post in time. But anyway, I brought this up once before, and just thought I'd throw this out there again in a form that could work.

If challenge participants (that are interested) would create a thread with a link to their song, then come back to this thread and post a link to their original thread, we would have an index to all the entries.(I'm afraid of missing one).

Comments on the song should be posted in the original thread, and this thread should theoretically only contain one post per person. This would have the added benefit of bumping to the top everytime a new song was posted, and we'd get an e-mail notifying us of the fact.

Chris and Crawdad. Give us a little push!

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79092

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79097
Everyone make their own thread?!! That will just eat up the space. Kinda greedy. Try doing it by asking everyone to put their entries on a different host site and then they will all be together for folk to listen to. Just put a link up in your thread saying that. Not think that is a better way of doing it?
This all depends on how many people are going in for this I suppose. If its only a few then it would be cool making a new thread for each entry.

Eck

ecktronic said:
Everyone make their own thread?!! That will just eat up the space. Kinda greedy. Try doing it by asking everyone to put their entries on a different host site and then they will all be together for folk to listen to. Just put a link up in your thread saying that. Not think that is a better way of doing it?
This all depends on how many people are going in for this I suppose. If its only a few then it would be cool making a new thread for each entry.

Eck
LOL

You are aware that that post was made on 03-05-2003, right? ;)

I read RAMIs post just there. Impressive diggin up stuff from that long ago. Thought it would have been well decomposed by now.
Eck

Back