classic hard rock tune

NICE !!!!! This is my style of music. I was one of those late 70's early 80's long hair rockers. Nice vocals and guitar work. Maybe one day I can play and sing like that. :)

Joe - it might be tapping your cache & playing the version from there - often happens with streamers - have you cleared your temp internet files?
Ozzie - yep - doesn't exactly sing & truth be told I'm not interested in his solo stuff from BS to a couple of tracks on Technical Ecstacy he was gargle king of the brummies.

NICE !!!!! This is my style of music. I was one of those late 70's early 80's long hair rockers. Nice vocals and guitar work. Maybe one day I can play and sing like that.

Never give up, my friend! Just let your soul sing.....Thanx for the compliments!

Joe - it might be tapping your cache & playing the version from there - often happens with streamers - have you cleared your temp internet files?
Ozzie - yep - doesn't exactly sing & truth be told I'm not interested in his solo stuff from BS to a couple of tracks on Technical Ecstacy he was gargle king of the brummies.

Thanx Ray, gonna check this out. What's your fave Sabbath album? Mine are Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and Sabotage. They kind of blew my mind from the first day I heared them!

sounds good !

cheers !

Thanx and Cheers to you too, JR!;)

At first, I thought it was going to be a lame SRV style tune .... but this reminds me of Skid Row / Guns n Roses style LA metal.
A tad cliché riffing for this genre. Very Slash like solo, played well.
Pretty good stuff. Good guitar playing and great vocals.
Reminds me a lot of Welcome To The Jungle in a lot of ways

This tune could get some radio play on Hair / Metal stations.

........ and probably better than the new GNR Chinese Food "Demo"crazy
:D

Thanx to all of you guys!

Johnny, how do I get a Hair Metal station to play it? Any ideas....? :D

Cheers
Joe

My fav Sabs WAS Vol 4 until SBS came out - it's SOOOOOOO cool. I LOVE Sabotage too - it carried on the siinisterness of SBS. BUT SBS - just brilliant.

Back