Ciao boys!

Soul-Man

I'm Italian and newbie,so....good luck to you!;)
I record my stuff with Ableton. I write songs,sing,play guitar and midi keyboard,but I have problem to do a good drum track.
Any suggestions?
I use drum loops but I'd like to learn to use a drum machine.
Do you know Jamstix? Is it easy?
Thanks!

Ableton has the Drum rack sampler that you can put your own sounds into. You can buy a load of sample hits and make your own unique drums machines.

Either that or I'd suggest Battery. It's pretty realistic if you programme it right.

EZdrummer? I used it sometimes,but I don't like the sound so much. But probably I was wrong.
I never used battery. I'll try.
I'm looking fo something really simple becouse I'm not a drummer but only a guitarist and to create a drum track is very hard for me.

Never used it but heard great things about drumagog too. A friend of mine that does 'realistic' drum programming loves it.

+1 on Addictive.

Seriously, don't worry about a drum machine. Just use your DAW's midi editor to program...

I was in Italy 3 weeks ago... damn hot in Rome. And everywhere else for that matter...

+1 on Addictive.

Seriously, don't worry about a drum machine. Just use your DAW's midi editor to program...

I was in Italy 3 weeks ago... damn hot in Rome. And everywhere else for that matter...

Now it's hotter then July!
I'm not worry about the drum machines:I'm desperate!!!:cool:
Now i'm tryind IDrum....:D

Addictive Drums is the best drum program I've used and never felt the need to try anything else. Listen to the track on my signature and you'll hear the results :-)

Back