Christmas Time & PT editing

M.Brane

Here's the tune:

Christmas Time

Besides the brief description on NoWhere, here's the deal:

The original bounce on the 414 really sucked ass so as an experiment I transferred the 7 original tracks ( 2 at a time!) into ProToolsFree and did some editing to get it all to gel. I also put a sidechain compressor on the kick to bring it out since the drums were done with a single overhead. Other than that what you hear is what was on the 414.

Came out better than I thought it would so here it is. Enjoy!

man this sounds like LOADS of fun!!!

love that guitar sound...man i can hear this KILLING in bar.
is this an original?..nice back ups..lol....great singing too.
man really a good time song!!!

jamal

Cant get to it.I can stream anything else I click on except this tune...getting this error:

Cannot find: mmst://hosting.nowhereradio.com/wmstream/MBrane/christmas_20time.mp3. Please verify that the path and filename are correct. (Error=C00D001A)

Cannot find: http://hosting.nowhereradio.com/wmstream/MBrane/christmas_20time.mp3. Please verify that the path and filename are correct. (Error=80070002)

Cannot find: mmsu://hosting.nowhereradio.com/wmstream/MBrane/christmas_20time.mp3. Please verify that the path and filename are correct. (Error=C00D001A)

Cannot open. Please verify that the path and filename are correct and try again. (Error=C00D001A)

B.SABBATH:

Thanks, dude! We were pretty hammered when we did this, & I think it shows.:D

Jamal Bucket:

Yeah, it's a tune that my drummer came up with. I don't write much, especially lyrics.
If I remember correctly that's my Gibson V2 through my Boogie. It was a wierd tuning I came up with so I could play the slide and the country-pickin part in one pass. I don't remember what it was.:confused:

Kramer

I dunno, man. I just streamed it fine in lo & hi. Let me know if the problem persists and I'll get it to ya.;)

Is this an original? For some reason, I could hear Louie Armstrong growlin' this one out... wouldn't that kick ass? :)

Sounds Loozy-anna-ish... like Christmas during Mardi Gras :D

And a nice "F-Bomb" to end it all :) (was that yours?)

-C

wow~I keep seeing people saying "fun" "fun", so I was like, umm..let me see just how "fun" this song is. Man~it surely sounds FUN :)

AL

M.Brane said:
"F-BOMB" is slang for the word "FUCK." As in, "Our singer was wasted by the 4th set, and he kept dropping F-Bombs on the mic...we'll probably never play that fucking club again!"

Man, certain elements of this remind me of the Beatles...then other parts remind me of the Allman Bros. I've heard you produce better recordings, but this is cool.

A1A2

Just about anything can be fun with enough beer.:D

Glad you liked it.

chrisharris

Thanks for clearing that up. Never heard that term before. Yeah that was me.

Cool to see all the different influences you guys hear in there.:cool:

I've heard you produce better recordings

I blame that Radio Shack mic.:eek::D

Back