Choose Your Weapons - been a while... :)

The intro struck me as Pompeii era PF.
I like the updated mix and snare.
Just me I think BUT the newer mix is slightly more aggressive and all the better for it.
"My equilibrium is shattered" struck me as delivered in the best Jeff Duff which is, to my mind, a good thing.
Very cool stuff Mr Smith.

The intro struck me as Pompeii era PF.
I like the updated mix and snare.
Just me I think BUT the newer mix is slightly more aggressive and all the better for it.
"My equilibrium is shattered" struck me as delivered in the best Jeff Duff which is, to my mind, a good thing.
Very cool stuff Mr Smith.

Jeff Duff - haven't heard of him for a while! Indeed the mix is more aggressive, for want of a better word - implemented a few of bubba's suggestions and other minor nudges. Thanks ray.

Nice tune. Great lyrics. Well done.

Cheers Lou ;)

Sounds great man. I dig the tune and the vibe. In particular I liked the drum arrangement and the balance between lead vocs and back up vocs.

I liked the overall blend around the 4:00 mark where it transitions from a piano lead into a thicker texture. That's a great transition.

It's strange - I see no link in the OP for the song????

Same place it's always been ido! :thumbs up:

It's hidden away in the text - pale blue writing, about the fourth line down. ;)

Cheque's in the mail.:D

Sounds great man. I dig the tune and the vibe. In particular I liked the drum arrangement and the balance between lead vocs and back up vocs.

I liked the overall blend around the 4:00 mark where it transitions from a piano lead into a thicker texture. That's a great transition.

Thanks IBB - that is my favourite bit. Cheers :)

i dunno .. really good song, , but i kept waiting for lead vocals to match the feeling of the song.

Thanks for the listen, but I'm going to have to plead "LOL WHUT?" on that one.

Back