Chinese pedals

liv_rong

Knows very little
Who's using them? Joyo, Donner, Nux, Biyang etc.

The best one Ive come across so far is the Joyo Digital Delay, it's quiet, unlike many of the others Ive tried, and does a swell job for me. I had a Nux Time Force that was really fun to play around with and had a shit load of features for the price but it was noisy so therefor disappointing. I also have a Joyo Extreme Metal which actually isnt that bad, actually much better than the DS-1 pedal. I dont use it much but I keep it around for the occasional goofing and maybe one day a recording scenario will come around. I have a few others as well and a couple on the way, which sparked this thread. Its amazing to me that I can order a pedal from China for like $30 and it is comparable to a $50-100 Boss pedal and it ships directly from China in like a week.

I have a couple of Joyo pedals - the ACTONE is great. Their TS clone is supposed to be excellent but I have a Boss SD1 so don't need it.

I've got loads of Chinese crap cos I'm tight fisted.
Mooer - I have the Echolizer analogue delay, it's ok going into the front of the amp but sounds a bit fishtanky when you use anything other than a totally clean tone. Nothing wrong with it when in the loop.

I also have the Mooer Trelicopter Tremelo. Don't like this but then I don't like Tremelo, I got it as an extra pedal on a deal and I needed a Tremelo for a band I was in last year. Seems to work ok.

I have a ToneCity Summer Orange phaser, his works pretty well. Undecided whether to loop this or leave it in the front. I sometimes like a delay and phaser into the front of a distorted amp so it really goes mental.

I have a cheap Danelectro flanger. This is a cheap, plastic piece of junk and is only of use if you really want to sound like you're in a fishtank.

Back