Chemistry Recording.com

hey, thats a nice setup!!!!

so do you classify this as a "home-studio"???

do you get much work from it?

id like to hear some recordings........

yiordanaki

Singking:

Nice setup. As I mentioned in the other thread, your image files are way too big(9MB), and packed into such a small table cell, resulting in long wait and bad pic quality. Try jpeg compression, and match the image demensions in Photoshop or alikes to the cell size.

Awsome looking studio tho :)

AL

Response To Yiordanaki

Yiordanaki - this still may be classified as a home studio because it is near a home. Would have a long way to go to get to the some of the other Studios that I have seen on this site. Just tryin' to keep it real and make some good recordings. Live in a small upstate NY area and there aren't many places in the mid range to record. We have some really great and expensive studios within 40 miles, but I am not aware of anyone in this range. We acre currently doing about 40 Hours of Clients per month. Good diversity and challenge so far. When I figure out how to post some MP3s on my site, there will be some music to listen to.

I also see you can attach some MP3s to this board. I'll post something later (When I am not at work).

Bob Powell

Scratch Mix - Wastin' My Time

Need to work on the Vocals in the mix - The singer wasn't very consistent or in tune. Oh well a work in progress. Thanks for the e-mails and comments!

City Life Scratch Mix

Here is a tune called City Life - Vocals - Acoustic Guitar done on the west coast - Percussions done on east coast.

A1A2

A1A2 ..... Check your e-mail - it seems to be over its size limit, cannot send information to you.

Bob

appearently my email server was acting weird today, but I did get 2 of the same emails from you with attachments. Let me know if you didn't get a reply from me.

AL

I'll Check When I get Home!

Al..

Thanks - I sent off an e-mail to you with additional web site info besides the pics - I'll respond when I get home.

Bob

Back