Check this out!!!

I was steady waiting on the whole thing to drop in. Never did though. Wait....... After listening for a sec.....It's tight enough where it could ride as maybe a 2 1/2 to 3 minute cut with a cat ripping it though. I say maybe drop a phat sub bass note in every few measures. You know like a phat BWANT,,, BOOOoN BWANT here and there (that sound retarded?) A nice cats could probably rip it as is though. Just needs a few dropouts and that bass and I could ^%&# it up. I'm listening on laptop speakers but I think the sample needs to come down a knotch or two. I like it.

keep banging bruh.

That beat sounds nice guy.but like forestated I was waiting for something else to drop.NEVER DID.You just went a str8 2bar loop with that huh.......Hey...That beat got potential.Here's a lil advice Drop it like it hot.... :D after a while that same ish can get very annoying.....

Yo I'm feeling whacha got to say, but 2 replies aint gonna gimme the necessary feedback to get my tracks str8....Feel me? I do appreciate those critiques, I especially feel LAZI on the bass thing.
The only reason I did it like that so any cat can lace it wit a freestyle or battle nahmean. But will try that bass & see how it pans out. Thanks again.

Peace

I am feelin that drum beat, it's ill. Something needs to be done to the sample, maybe compression, I'm not sure. I think the other two basically covered it, lower the sample volume and add that sub bass thing.

Damn that drum beat is off the hook!

Maybe something sparse on the high end, maybe strings... just my opinion

Back