Check out our new album, Indelible Stain!

Devine Lie Music

Hi there!

Big thanks to everyone for their support since I first joined and introduced my band, Devine Lie, a few months ago. I'm excited to announce that we are launching a BRAND NEW album this September, and you can get a taste of what's to come by listening to the first release - Feelings you Hide in your Heart!

Watch the video here:

Please feel free to drop a like or comment telling us your thoughts on the song, we'd really appreciate it.

Cheers!

Great production...I really like the sound of those drums. The vocals are very deep and powerful. Nice composition as well. Hope to hear more of your music!

Great production...I really like the sound of those drums. The vocals are very deep and powerful. Nice composition as well. Hope to hear more of your music!
Cheers, so glad you enjoyed the song. I appreciate the support and feedback! The powerful vocals are from the Voice UK's Grant Tuffs, and we hope you enjoy the rest of the tracks as they're released.

Sounds great! But why when I use reverb and delay to this extent on my songs does it sounds over effected?
Cheers

Back