check out my first recording

Hey man, cool song so far...guitar has a Mike Einziger feel to it which is cool. What kind of feedback were you looking for regarding vocals being that there arent any recorded?

What kind of guitar did you use for this track? It really sounds great in the first minute! I always wanted to have that sound.

When I plug in my guitar and my daughter comes along and whacks her fingers all over it I get the same effect as the first one minute of The China Note.
Haha.
Nah, it's nice what you've done. Sounds really good.

the guitar used is a fender telecaster MIM, about a 400 dollar guitar, the second guitar that comes in is a yamaha aes 620, also around 400. well its alot of tapping so it is about the same as banging on the neck of the guitar :) if you've seen august rush when the kid first plays the guitar thats what i was picturing when you said that hahaha. as for vocal advice i guess i was just being lazy and asking for help since we suck at vocals :S and i've eq'd the song a bit and made it a little less "cluttered" but if anyone has any other good mixing tips they can give me that i could use to make it sound better let me know

Nah, it was really well done. I like that guitar sound. It was all in key and flowing well. Very well done, actually. It was a cool song.

Back