Check Out My Beats On Myspace

#1 feels a little empty, #2 sounds really cool. #3 has sort of an old school flavor to it, pretty nice. couldn't really get into #4 for some reason. that synth line is just not all that great sounding.

on page 2, #5 sounds pretty good. i'd turn up that piano-ish sounding thing thats in the background, and where's the snare??? with some hats and a snare this one could be pretty nice. #6 reminds me of the 90's style from the bay. simple yet effective, very nice. #7 is kinda lame, sounds like some weird video game music. #8 has a definite 80's feel to it, which could work witht he right person doing vocals over it. very retro, i like it.

all of your beats seem to have a certain atmosphere about them, which is easy to get into. they all feel "related" or something. you definitely have your own style going on, good work dude.

no prob. let me know if you ever get someone to lay down some vox over those. i'd be interested in hearing how they sound with some lyrics on top.

interesting...I'd have to hear some vox over the beat before I know what style you are going for here...

-jD

Back