Check my latest

Murdock Jones

For those who heard "Thank God for Music" me and my man Keys is back at it again. This ones called "Cadilac Cars" Let me know how we're doing. Hit the link in the sig.

Being a "Lac Luva" myself (I got two Devilles) that gonna be my lil anthem!
I'm loving it though! I like the concepts of both Thank God for Music and Cadilac Cars very Neo-Soulish with some funk. Definitely an attention grabber! Can't help but bob ya head to dat der!
Plus dude is blowing!

This is pretty dope..

The beat has alot of emotion... The vocalist has some to.... This sounds ready to me.... Vocalist is experienced....

Im feeling it..

Raticus

Incredibly sick song...this vocalist has some SERIOUS skills...and this beat is just insane.

I peeped "Thank God For Music"...again great song...more of a laid back vibe...yeah, this is real hot.

I was disappointed I couldn't d'l these. Guess we'll have to wait for the CD?

Major props on the mixes...real nice work.

Hit my thread if you get a chance:
https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=188562

Man I luvin this track...song is hot..track is blazin..yall outdid yourselves on this one..keep up the good work...I think you should have a ft. rap artist on the end part of the song after the bounce, bounce part..for the remix..IMO

Very dope track, indeed. Ya'll got it going on down there. Keep doing the thing...

Ayo, would your boy Keys be down to lace some vocals for me?

Nice production. Clean. Very soulfull. Skills... Hey, you gonna make a club banger? I'd like ta hear that! Man, let's collab on a track. Think it would be fun and we could network...

For those who heard "Thank God for Music" me and my man Keys is back at it again. This ones called "Cadilac Cars" Let me know how we're doing. Hit the link in the sig.
--------
* Hi.....very impressive....yep...I like it a lot...heaps in fact. Great production
and performance which leads me to ask...how was this recorded and with what....I see you have a Triton and you use REASON....I have a Triton and am looking at getting something PC wise....I thought the REASON demo was also very impressive...did you use much soft synth stuff on this tune or was it all from the Korg? C'mon....'fess up....tell us how you got it out of your head and down onto disc.....I have to know this stuff!
MAWD

mawd said:
--------
* Hi.....very impressive....yep...I like it a lot...heaps in fact. Great production
and performance which leads me to ask...how was this recorded and with what....I see you have a Triton and you use REASON....I have a Triton and am looking at getting something PC wise....I thought the REASON demo was also very impressive...did you use much soft synth stuff on this tune or was it all from the Korg? C'mon....'fess up....tell us how you got it out of your head and down onto disc.....I have to know this stuff!
MAWD
I wish I did have that much soul to play like that. Those were samples. However, since the response for "Thank God for Music" was so big, I have used the Triton to create some more tracks with that same sound. I've already been asked by other artist for tracks just like those. I'm still kind of new on Reason though (yeah, I know I'm late)

THIS IS THE KINDA MUSIC I CAN LISTEN TO ALL DAY!!! Good shit mane. I'm feeling it. Nice use of samples. The beats were banging and the singer complimented em so well.

Back