Check me out?

AMSProductions

Hello, I posted some stuff a while back but I've since updated my music goals and sound. I'd like some feedback, maybe in the form of comments on my stuff @ soundcloud. Keep in mind that my eventual goal is to license these tracks out for non-exclusive use in production libraries, etc... "background music" with a modern image. Thanks in advance for any input, guys. My music can be found at soundcloud slash advancedmusicsubstitute (no spaces)

listening to the first three....from old school to almost cheesy...great variation and the mixes sound spot on to me...nice work

welcome aboard

you have more chance of feedback by posting just one track, but to be honest as these are library bound theres very little folks can critique on composition and your mixes sound pro to me....what are you using in your production?

actually ive listened to the lot...nice background music...I think you are hitting exactly what you are aiming for...

"funky feelin" = Nightmares on Wax..........very cool

Thanks for the kind words! I've been using FL Studio 9 mostly, but Acid has always been a standby for down-mixing. I try and keep it as simple as possible. Listening to your stuff on Soundclick now, actually. Love "The Assassin's Flute". Love the fighting samples and that mean-ass wobble that kicks in shortly after... Great stuff.

Back