Check it out...

9/11 tribute, eh?

oh man, too bad chris harris isn't here... maybe crawdad or others who diggs the countree will hear this...

(okay I'm puttin down the crack pipe :) (actually, the "glass of water" :())

Nice attention to the lyrics there shock. Didn't care much for the keyboards... sounded a bit tacky, but everything else was well done... even the Italian sounding guit that comes in now and again...

At times, the singing goes on the high-side (sharp). Really nice pedal steal there...

Lets get some other fellers in here who's wearin dem sh*tkickrs & drinkin that hillbilly beer. Maybe they could give you a yeehaw... or at least an amen :)

Thanks for the listen! :)

Chad

Nice pedal steel licks....is that a keyboard. Nice tune.....very professional sounding.....sounds like a Kodak commercial. :)
Good harmonies.....nice chord structure and lyrics. very good work man.

Sounds nice,good writing.
I especially liked the steel sound.
Harmonies are a good touch.

I think you need to bring the bass up,since the song is on the quiet side,you need it to carry the song.IMHOP

Nice job,
Pete

Thanks for the responses! The pedal steel is real. I bought one and kinda learned how to play it, cause there isn't many steel players here on LI NY! Piano sound I sort of agree with. Not my favorite sound, but it works with the record. I may swap it out for a cleaner grand piano, we'll see. I know there is a bit more pitch correction to be done too. Thank God I have it on board the dps24!

Thanks all for the kind words.

Dan

Back