Cheap SPdif to analog?

I want to use multiple outputs on my Audiophile USB. I can have 2 seperate stereo outs, one analog and one on SPdif coaxial. Now, is there a cheap way to get that SPdif signal into my headphone? Maybe a small DIY project or something?

Thanks,
r.

ART Di/o is what I intend to buy for the same purpose. It is at http://www.artproaudio.com/ under audio products, A/D converters.

It takes two analog ins, a stereo S/PDIF in (on RCA) and has the same for outs, so you can convert S/PDIF to audio for output from teh Audiophile, or two analog ins to S/PDIF to make that a 4-input card. Selectable sample rate from 44.1, 48, 88.2, AND 96kHz SAMPLE RATES

I rented one to check it out, and it was fairly transparent. Also has a tube in it that you can select the intensity on.

With cheap I mean something like 100€ max... The mindprint looks really nice, but I'd feel stupid buying that as an addition to a 250€ soundcard...

And I can't find a price on the ART di/o. It looks pretty neat though.

I really mean CHEAP. Radioshack toys would be perfect. I just need it to monitor some loops while performing, just checking if they are in sync...

I believe the ART Di/o goes for $149 at 8thstreet. What youwould pay in Europe I do not know. I have hunted high and low for straight A/D D/A converters with S/PDIF RCA connections, and have come up with the ART Di/o, that Mindprint thing, and the Flying Cow from M-Audio (which is about the same price as the Mindprint). If you find something cheaper than the ART Di/o let me know too.

Back