Cheap reverb with SPDIF in/out

tallman

I'm looking for a cheap reverb unit that has spdif in and out. Can anyone recomend a model? It doesn't have to sound *great* since the sound will not be put to tape (it's just for monitoring)

Lexicon 550 at around $500.

BTW, how much do you want to spend?

Yes the TC M300 (not the Lexicon - huge price difference!) is 24 bit I/O spdif and I can confirm it has a cheap reverb, hehe - should be very cool for monitoring I think as there is a compressor and a few other gadgets on it. That's what I'm going to use mine for anyways...

Yes, I am looking for cheap over good here. Nothing will be committed to tape. Thank you all for your input. I will ook into the M300.

M300 rocks! Who knows?, you may find a use for the de-esser, the compressor, or just use it as an A-D convertor. Half of my first album went through the M300 just for A-D conversion. Best $200 box I ever bought.-Richie

Interesting.. I was looking for a cheap SPDIF A/D converter last week.. haha -- I'm in multi-function paradise. Probably will wait another week or two until I'm done recording the band I have in the studio now, then I'll go for a little shopping trip and pick one of these up.

check guitar center. tc electronics m-one has been updated to xlr. the older ones (balanced 1/4 inch and spdif) are being closed out for $199. i got the last one at my store as an open box for $185. great for 24 bit converting. pretty decent presets.

Back