CHEAP CHEAP Recording Computer!!!!!!!!

msblaze

this is one of my studio computers that i am selling so i can get more drums, i am selling it cheap cause i need the money as fast as possible, take advantage of my desprite situation ha.
any questions email me at ncgcfirefox@gmail.com for a quicker response than message here.

Amd Athlon 850Mhz
768mb of memory
64mb nvidia video card
80gb hard drive -storage & 30gb for os
48x cdrom
52x burner
atx case
fresh install of 2000 pro or Xp Pro your choice. & Adobe Audition 1.5,Sound Edit Pro, Fruity Loops 6, Nero , Cakewalk Musicmaker, Cool Edit Pro, ACID Pro 4.0 Vegas 4.9 Samplitude 7.0 Pro.

i will uninstall the damn software if you do not want it.

USD 90.00 shipped

Last edited:
people would probably be a lot more willing to give you money if you weren't installing pirated software on the computer

If you send it COD, I'll buy it. :) (your red chicklet scares me..lol) I'll even pay for the COD costs.

Let me know (and I even on the good guys list on here, so I am good for my word ) ;)

Peace
AJ :cool:

newatthis said:
Well I take it you werent interested in my offer. lol :rolleyes: I tried!

Peace
AJ :cool:

i'll take it, but could you just send the paypal when you got item, i donn't wanna mess with the COD.

I can do that. I will PM you the information. Also are the driver disks along with the computer? (Video, Sound etc)

Thanks

k ill give in...girlfriend computer on the fritz...why is this still availible?am i missing something...somebody fill me in...email sent...

Back