channel links question

oxehufwud

I have started recording about 17 new songs. But one question I have , there are several songs where the channel link is on , for example when I want record a guitar track on track 1 , 1 and 2 are lit green, How can I reverse this to where there is only one track lit ? Can I cancel the channel link ? You can e-mail the answer to erikoxy@gmail.com thanks !!!!
:)

You should probably specify what software and interface you're using. Then expect people to post their answers here rather than email you.

tascanm 2488 neo question

I am using theTascam 2488 neo ,
I have started recording about 17 new songs. But one question I have , there are several songs where the channel link is on , for example when I want record a guitar track on track 1 , 1 and 2 are lit green, How can I reverse this to where there is only one track lit ? Can I cancel the channel link ? You can e-mail the answer to erikoxy@gmail.com thanks !!!!
:)[/QUOTE]

Press both channel SELECT buttons at the same time and it will un-link them. You can only do this for channel pairs 1-12. Channel pairs from 13-24 are permanently linked.

Last edited:
Back