Changing Audio Playback Driver After Recording

rweiss

We've recorded a bunch of tracks with our Firepod, and we got to the mixing stage and the Firepod crapped out. Is there anyway to get an already recorded file (with the Firepod) to playback through other audio drivers (ie. a Creative Audigy 2 ZS)? ...I've tried changing them in the Audio settings, but the file doesn't support the format (I'm assuming because we recorded in 96khz and the audigy's max sampling rate is 48khz) ... Any suggestions?

rweiss said:
We've recorded a bunch of tracks with our Firepod, and we got to the mixing stage and the Firepod crapped out. Is there anyway to get an already recorded file (with the Firepod) to playback through other audio drivers (ie. a Creative Audigy 2 ZS)? ...I've tried changing them in the Audio settings, but the file doesn't support the format (I'm assuming because we recorded in 96khz and the audigy's max sampling rate is 48khz) ... Any suggestions?
I think you'll have to export the wavs to an extenal editor, convert them to the new format, and reimport them.

Either that or get an audio card that supports the desired rate.

Back