CEP2.0 & Drumagog?

twostone

Are these complatible I tried downloading the demo of drumagog into CEP2.o but when I hit the refresh list on the effects no drumagog WTF? :mad: :confused:

twostone said:
Are these complatible I tried downloading the demo of drumagog into CEP2.o but when I hit the refresh list on the effects no drumagog WTF? :mad: :confused:
Drumagog is midi software! Isn't it? It replaces audio samples, it's true but it works using MIDI aplications.
CEP does not support midis. CEP is audio sequencer/editor only (I think)...
Even you can import and play midi in CEP, you can't edit or mix midis.
I use battery sometimes (I guess it works like Drumagog) but my host program in that case is Cubase.
CEP can't do that.

Bummer heard awesome reveiws and results with Drumagog but dunno about it being a midi software that kina sucks but I do loves my CEP ben a user for 5 yrs doubt I'll give it up just to use drumagog guess I gotta learn to tweak harder using CEP guess I was getting lazy and was gonna cheat using a Drumagog oh well shit happens.

Drumagog is not midi software. It's a VST plugin. It can be triggered by midi and it can convert audio to midi, but you don't have to use midi in any way to use the plugin to replace audio.

Go to the forum at www.drumagog.com and ask the question there. You will get a much more informed response.

Back