.CDA !?

cwillu

Correct me if I'm wrong, but cda files are a figment of windows' imagination, correct?

I've seen several references to conversions between wav and cda formats today, and I'm starting to doubt myself : )

William "Who's Been Thinking About This Too Much" Underwood

yes and no. you cant really move a cda file to your computer from a cd. although you can convert it to a wav file by using whats called a "ripper" you can find one at www.mp3place.com

hope this helps

In other words, it isn't an actual file on the cd. Thanks!

William "Whose Brain Has Now Returned From a Nice Long Vacation" Underwood

well technically , it has to be a file on the cd.. its a .cda FILE thats converted to a .wav file using a cd ripper. BUT.. the cd ripper only works if its powered by a flux capacitator and hits a speed of exactly 88 miles per hour.. ( i dunno what that is in canadian speed :)).. after the ripping takes place you need to click your heels together 3 times and say "theres no place like winnipeg , theres no place like winnipeg" .. and that will convert the .cda file to .wav file....

- Eddie "just being a pain in the ass" N -

I researched this a bit... no there isn't a cda FILE on the cd... there are no files on an audio cd, just tracks (not the same thing, either).

William "Taking Eddie's Bait" Underwood : )

Back