Cd with Enigma's drum sound samples?

alonso

I like the drum sounds Enigma uses. Does anybody know if there is a sample cd or loop cd that has these kinds of electronic drum samples? Or anywhere else where I could get these kind of sounds?

What I really want is a sample CD that will give the vocal tones of that woman on The Gravity Of Love. But that can't happen. Sigh...

haha very funny....Hokypoky. But there should be a sample cd somewhere with those sounds I guess, or at least somebody should know how to twist some samples and make them sound that way...:confused:

Cretu probably got his drums off a disc of samples. But they are probably very high end collections and I'm sure he would never disclose where he got them from.

Sorry. This doesn't help. I'm not too into samples(yet), but I'm sure you can find something similar. Possibly sonic foundry makes something you'd like?

:( , yeah, I will have to check Sonic Foundry`s collection but they have so many cd`s that it will be hard to find the right sounds. Any clue or direction that anybody might have will be really appreciated.:D

Back