CD replication Cost

Dig

Does anyone know who I could contact to replicate our newest cd? We are looking for a small run at first 50-100.

Any ideas of who is best price would be helpful.

Thanks

thats CD-R's... you might as well go to Meijer and buy a spool of 100 CD-r's for $20 and go to your local computer store and buy the jewel cases by the box...200 cases = ~$40 ...and then it's just the time in burning them.

then add about a dollar a piece for stock disk labels and J and tray cards

Yeah, you can burn them yourself. But with the place I referred you too you can get thermal printing on the CD which looks much nicer than labels and shrink wrap and all that stuff. Plus, you don't have to sit around and burn them...I've found it worth it but if you have a fast burner it might be just as good to do it yourself.

Dig said:
Does anyone know who I could contact to replicate our newest cd? We are looking for a small run at first 50-100.

Any ideas of who is best price would be helpful.

Thanks
It would be best to do a small run burning your own CDR's. I've bought some CD's at a battle of the bands(highschool) and they had artwork done for the Jewell cases and they didnt bother with labeling the CD's. That didnt really bother me. I actually despise the plastic wrap. However for a larger run(over 100) I would definantly have a duplication house do it.
These guys are very reasonable and have many options. http://www.cravedog.com/ Compare prices with a few others and take your pick.

Myx

You might try contacting jgourd on this bbs (do a search for him and drop him a PM). I know he has a CD printer thing and shrinkwrap etc, etc, for a pro look. (I know he's got the capability... but I'm not sure as to what scale he has the capability or whether he does this for people without hooking up with the whole recording thing, but it's worth a shot) Heck, if we can keep it in the family:)

Back