CD-R question

gjb3

I'm using Nero to burn 2 songs to a CD-R, total about 8 minutes. Is there a way that I can later burn another song onto the same CD-R , then another until the entire CD-R is "used up"? As of now, Nero won't let me do this (I forget the message it's giving me), even though the "finalize CD" box is not checked when I burn initially. I'm having to use a new CD-R every time I want to burn a test mix, which is depleting my stockpile.

Any advice...?

-J

Hmmm... at 50 cents a pop for a CD-R, is it really a big problem?

But anyways, the software (and I suppose the CD-burner) would have to be capable of track-at-once burnng, without finalizing. It sounds like your s/w may include that feature (I don't use Nero, so I don't know), but if your CD burner is NOT a CD-RW burner, then it may not be capable of it.........

Bruce

With Adaptec Easy CD Creator I can do that, but it has to be burned as a “Data CD” and then leave the cd open. In this condition it can only be played back on a computer.

Hmmm... at 50 cents a pop for a CD-R, is it really a big problem?

I always told myself this, till I once counted the total amounth a month. I write about 10 test disks every week, which are listened to once, and then thrown away. it could save me a bundle if I wasn't to lazy to use MD or my portable DAT. So i too keep writing these babies with just one or two songs on them.

Back