CD cover - feedback welcome

this is true.. but everyone wants to buy something that's quality.. sure you'll likely win over some by your preformance alone but it certainly wouldn't hurt if your cd looks real purty too.

I've actually overheard regular (by that i mean non-musician/designer/engineer) types listening to a band and saying "i'd buy their cd but it looks cheap like something I could do" not that everyone is like this but it certainly brought up a point .

Ok, so just me in color and everything else with a darker contrast and then desaturated?
I´ll do a rushjob just to get the idea and show you's all.
I might end up with a blue sky, me in color, everything else black and white and call it "road to redemption". Then once the listener hears the song skies so blue they'll understand ;)
It's mainly gonna be sold at small gigs and busking, maybey on CD Baby but I doubt I'll get enough sales from this kind of music.

Mike

Ok, eeb how's this? I took your advice and put me in colour, left everything else desaturated and raised the contrast on everything a little.
I am quite liking Pshop the more I play with it and am now determined to do a good job on this.

Front cover
Roadtoredemptioncolourmike.jpg

Back Cover
BackCoverBasiccopy.jpg

Opinions, ideas, suggestions?

Mike

Back