Can't open a bundle

Bullet Days

I was working on a bundle a few months ago that seemed to work fine. I didn't touch it for months. Now, when I try to open it, it tells me that it's "not compatible with this version of Sonar." Is there a way for me to salvage it?

I was working on a bundle a few months ago that seemed to work fine. I didn't touch it for months. Now, when I try to open it, it tells me that it's "not compatible with this version of Sonar." Is there a way for me to salvage it?
You can try opening it in Safe mode. Hold down the shift key while opening the file. If it works, it will prompt you about loading plugins. Say no to all of them. If the file then opens, it means there is a problem with one of the plugins. You can then close and reopen, and say yes to one of the plugins. Continue until you find the problem one.

If that doesn't work, you can try contacting Cakewalk Tech Support.

I have had this, pain in the ass. Some things I have done. 1)Re install Sonar, 2)try a different drive .In other words if you a different DVD drive use it. I assume you are using the same computer as the DVD was burned on? With Sonar you can always open up an old project on a new version of Sonar (assuming you set it up that way on installation, there is a choice) but you cant open up a newer version project with older version of Sonar.
Hope this helps.

Back