Can't export??????

robbocop

In Cubase vst32 ver5 i hit the 'file' tab then the 'export' tab then 'audio tracks',as soon as i hit this i get an error message saying a serious problem has occured,contact Steinberg blah de blah,this program has worked great up until now,thing is i hit one of my highly inspirational periods:-) and i really like the song im working on i can't export!Is there any way of getting all this song out in one piece?There's three audio tracks and one midi drum track.I've checked things like are the left and right locators the right way around etc etc,can anyone help?I've even tried uninstalling and installing Cubase but no luck.Someone said i can play the whole song together in Cubase and have Cool edit pro(or similar program)to record as Cubase is playing it?Any help appreciated as i feel i'm being drawn to jumping off something high.Thanks!

The more i post in forums the more i think i must post the most impossible questions to answer?Not even that many people even attempt to answer,you lot better not have anything better to do than answer my questions!:-)

Does the problem only occur with this particular song?
Could you export audio before without any problems?
What do you export to? wav, mp3,..?

Back