Cancel Culture

I got cancel culture right here. Many Christians don't believe Catholics are Christians. I was told twice since I moved here that because I had gone to catholic school I am the spawn of the devil. It had nothing to do with catholic school.
dt.jpg

Jon Stewart’s still alive? Another failed comedian leeching money from poor dumb liberals by political bashing as an only platform. Who was that other crusty bitch that used to do that, Samantha bee? Brilliant, the both of them!

I got cancel culture right here. Many Christians don't believe Catholics are Christians. I was told twice since I moved here that because I had gone to catholic school I am the spawn of the devil. It had nothing to do with catholic school.
View attachment 139015

No doubt you're proud of your education in a Catholic school, Christian education, awesome for you, but at 70 or so years old does where you went to grade school come up often in conversation? Wait, you did say only twice, so that's not that often. I'm sure you're proud, but it was a long time ago. You might want to just let it go, avoid mentioning. Some people, know what I'm sayin'? Or, you could just inform them as you do us here, you're a liar. Take the heat off and everyone has a big laugh. Laughter, laughter is the lubricant of...of something, there's a quote there what some guy said about the lubricating nature of laughter. I can't be bothered.

lol...I think we're feeling better already.

Back