Can you help unravel a mystery?

My guess? Time travelers with access to Mac video editing software, cgi, way too many copies of "The Ring", and High Def capabilities. They went back to the 80's and planted it there until now, the mantra on the tape can be deciphered only by the highest minds, Gloria Gaynor reports that is says, "not to be embarked upon again until a black president". They have come back now, even further from the future than they were 25 years, because now it's 25 more years only were caught up with them so it's only 25 years. Why would they do all this you're probably asking yourself. Well, they were a little mad about the 23rd Olympiad. You see, as far as they were concerned, it was to take place in Needles, not Los Angeles. WHY? Well, hell if I know. But, it did make them very angry. My guess is they, being from the future, had planned to place bets on Carl Lewis and then were not able to. Well, we then must question what kind of news sources they must be receiving in order to think, even 25 years in the future that an olympiad held 25 years in the past would be happening in Needles, CA instead of the largest city on the west coast. So, the tape says they're back, my guess is for the upcoming winter olympiad and if you are an athlete and watch this video, you win so they can make up their losses from 25 years ago which was really 50 years ago.

Back