I am covering a one to one cover of bohemian rhapsody,
I've found the 24 orignal tracks of the song,
so I am going track by track and "copying" it,
But I have one problem,
I don't have drums, so I can't record any,
so if there are good pepole in the world,
I'd love that one of them would record drums for my cover,
I would appreciate it a lot!

here's a mini-mix (with the drums in front) of the orignal files - http://www.2shared.com/file/12698649/d0f3b53/backing_track.html

(drums start at 1:29.)

if someone can do it for me (in whatever number of tracks - if it would be more than 3 tracks i'd be very happy), I'll be soooo thankful.
love you guys, peace out!
thanks in advance!

even drumers that are beginners at recording and they want to experience in recording, i'd be thankful for everything that anyone can do!

I can, but it wouldn't sound as natural as a real recording.
I know that it's a stupid thing to ask, but if someone can do it, i'll be very thankful!

I can, but it wouldn't sound as natural as a real recording.
I know that it's a stupid thing to ask, but if someone can do it, i'll be very thankful!

Unless someone with a really, really nice drum set, tuned really well, nicely played in a really nice room with really nice mics into really nice preamps into a really nice A/D convertered, monitored on really nice monitors, feels charitable to do this for you, there's little chance you'll get drums tracks that sound as good as some of the modern VI drums out there.

free or good

Hi,
I am covering a one to one cover of bohemian rhapsody,
I've found the 24 orignal tracks of the song,
so I am going track by track and "copying" it,
But I have one problem,
I don't have drums, so I can't record any,
so if there are good pepole in the world,
I'd love that one of them would record drums for my cover,
I would appreciate it a lot!

here's a mini-mix (with the drums in front) of the orignal files - http://www.2shared.com/file/12698649/d0f3b53/backing_track.html

(drums start at 1:29.)

if someone can do it for me (in whatever number of tracks - if it would be more than 3 tracks i'd be very happy), I'll be soooo thankful.
love you guys, peace out!
thanks in advance!

even drumers that are beginners at recording and they want to experience in recording, i'd be thankful for everything that anyone can do!

you can hire session drummers to do a track at reasonable cost
if you want free then look for a synth or sampler

Back