Can it be done?

brandrum

Jesus Loves me.
I have a yamaha mg 12/4 mixer and a presonus firebox....is there any way that I could for example have two mic's go to one channel and have two different mic's go to another? would I use group out or st out?

the easiest way would be to pan two mics hard right and two mics hard left, then have your main left out put go into one of the inputs on the firebox and the right to the other

thank you very much.....is this the only way it can be done with what I have?I ask because of the overheads.(overheads on one channel and snare and kick to another.)

It can be done in alot of ways, and if you can't figure them out for yourself then you really aren't getting the best out of your mixer. You should really go back and read your manual thoroughly to make sure you fully understand all of its capabilities.

wx3 said:
It can be done in alot of ways, and if you can't figure them out for yourself then you really aren't getting the best out of your mixer. You should really go back and read your manual thoroughly to make sure you fully understand all of its capabilities.
I know....but I'm a drummer thus not very bright....I lost the manual that it came with. I downloaded one from yamaha's site, but it just confused me.

Back