Can I Use Aturia's Analog Lab in Mixcraft 9 Pro?

TooLoose

Hi. I’m brand new to this and I’m trying to figure out how things all fit together. I am using Mixcraft as my DAW and a 25 key Arturia MiniLab MK-II. The keyboard came with software and the one I’m most curious about is Analog Lab. I can use the keyboard in Mixcraft but can I integrate the Analog Lab as well in Mixcraft? Aturia offered me links to quite a bit of software and I have no idea what it all does. And I didn’t find virgin newbie instructions.

My question is what possibilities I have with Analog Lab.

Thanks.

Hi. I’m brand new to this and I’m trying to figure out how things all fit together.

Is the Analog Lab I installed with my Aturia MiniLab Mk II really a collection of VSTs? If so, can I copy/paste them into any DAW (using the proper procedure for installing VTS' in that particular DAW)?

Analog Lab 1 looks like a VST that incorporates a whole range of synth types.

Once you download and install it, it should appear as aVST amongst other VSTs that you have.

However, not having any experience with Mixcraft, I don't know how it treats VSTS.

I was dissatisfied with Mixcraft and have dumped it and moved on to Ableton Live. I like it a lot better.

Back