**Can I get a Sound check**

Hello!

I just uploaded a new tune today, I spent like 50 some hours on the production of it and would like your opinion on it. I took like 3 or 4 different genres and put them into 1.

I took alot of advice from some of you last time I posted some tunes and was really happy with some of your opinions, I took some of that advice for better quality and put it into the new production.

Download the mp3 for the full production effect cause the stream just robs the hell out of the sterio effects.

Song titled "Never Ending Battle" http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/DevilizhStylez/

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for your time!

Pretty cool.:cool: The guitar sounds very direct but for this style it works in my opinion. Very techno-metel. The mix sounds good to me.

mixwise it rocks...i have NO problems with that aspect....the sounds and spaces are all pretty top notch......

production wise, im not into this genre that much, but ill take a stab at it.....when it started out, i was grooving, but around the 1 minute mark i started loooking at the time....i wanted some more elements introduced to draw my attention sooner......

overall, its a GREAT effort......if i was in a club dancing with Brad's mom, that production statement would be out the window because it grooves REALLY well......

pretty cool..

I thought it was an instrumental until the vox came in.. Personal preference would be more vocals starting earlier..

cool stuff!

very cool...

By far your best recording... has that NIN-thing going on; but more metal... almost Maryln Manson (sp?)...

Could use a voice... earlier anyway (3:09 is a bit late?)

About the voice... a bit low in the mix... but this stuff is real cool... Rob Zombie-ish... a lot of cool ideas. Percussion sounds good.

Good toon

Chad

Hey thanks for the comments!

So is Brads mom hot? j/k ;)

Yea the vox are close to the end, like a suprize ;) Suprize! lol....

(sp?) What? whats sp? Super Power? Stupid Punk? Shitty Production, Sick parasite, STONED PERSON. lol :D

Damn I just had the shit scared out of me! I was sitting here typing and my foot hit Barney and he started singing "Head and shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes! HEAD AND SHOULDERS KNEES AND TOES!

Kids I swear! If they dont stress ya out enough they gotta go and give ya heart attacks to by leaving Barney the damn dino under the computer desk! Gotta love em, the kids that is...

I apreciate the feed back, thanks alot!

:eek:

Back