Can anyone tell me what kind of guitar this is?

A highly modified one... the neck, and possibly the body are genuine Fender (as far as I can tell), but the pickguard, bridge, and jack plate have all been changed out or modified.

It looks like a modified Strat, but the headstock decal looks like a knock-off. It doesn't have the model of the guitar on it. Doesn't mean that its a bad guitar, just probably not something that was made by Fender.

That is NOT a Fender. Or at least, if it is, the neck has been refinished (which seems a pretty big waste of time and money to me). The Decal is all wrong. It is in the wrong position, and the script doesn't seem right to me. The body is a little weird. The bridge is not only not a fender guitar bridge, but it appears to be an old "Tele" Precision Bass bridge. With only two saddles, the intonation will never be even close.

I have major concerns about any guitar which someone is trying to pass off as a name brand when it so clearly is NOT said brand. Personally, I would avoid that seller like the plague.

Light

"Cowards can never be moral."
M.K. Gandhi

That ain't no Fender.

It's a gen-u-wine piece o'shit Strat copy with a bunch of useless switches, a shitty neck, and el crappola pickups. The Fender decal is hilarious! :D

What is that above the nut??? Electrical tape??? :confused:

I feel sorry for the idiot who bought that thing.

You are bidding on a red electric guitar. The guitar is red and white. It has seven nobs (I think it contols volume and tones for guitars) and it also has Fender written on it. I don't know much about guitars but my friend who is a musician says this is a great guitar. Not only does it sound good but it looks good. Never been Used. All the guitar I have listed on ebay comes with nylon carrying case and long amplifier cord so that you can connect guitar to amplifier.

:D

Back