can anybody give me a link to download cubase 7 free

OP - that's not allowed here. Anyway, cracked versions tend to be lame.

Not to mention that C7 is already full of issues, as every Cubase first new version release seems to be. You can't get the updates without actually buying the real deal.

I suggest that you get a crack version of LE4. Trust me, you will enjoy it. :)

You can get a 30 day trial but you need an elicenser to authorize it.

This guy is what we South Africans call a "chancer".

Cheers :)

I'm pretty sure there is a 30 day unlimited demo of Cubase 7.

Other than that, there is no free version. Even cubase le is supposed to be OEM or bundled with hardware. However if you snag the trial of cubase elements, you can launch cubase le6 instead (the installer does both) so tis technically "free."

I have Cubase LE4 and my audio playback drops out all the time. I have the two updates installed and I am a simple user i.e. nothing esoteric -just bacic track recording. I am VERY frustrated.

Any suggestions. Many thanks,
Brian

you need a dongle to run Cubase. That keeps the thieves from stealing the product and ripping us all off by lessening the quality future releases.

LE and Elements versions use a software based protection system.

I didn't think LE had any protection because they give that away with hardware purchases to get you using Cubase so you buy an upgrade (like I did)..

I didn't think LE had any protection because they give that away with hardware purchases to get you using Cubase so you buy an upgrade (like I did)..

Perhaps not. I only have experience of Elements (aside from my copy of Cubase 6 full version, which includes a dongle) - I was guessing at LE - I would have thought there's at least a serial number to type in (as there was with the LE version of Sonar bundled with my interface).

Perhaps not. I only have experience of Elements (aside from my copy of Cubase 6 full version, which includes a dongle) - I was guessing at LE - I would have thought there's at least a serial number to type in (as there was with the LE version of Sonar bundled with my interface).

So thats the answer. ask around and get someone to give you a version of LE they aren't using that came with their hardware.

I have Cubase LE4 and my audio playback drops out all the time. I have the two updates installed and I am a simple user i.e. nothing esoteric -just bacic track recording. I am VERY frustrated.

Any suggestions. Many thanks,
Brian

Because LE4 sucks donkey balls. Get a copy of LE5 or 6. :)

Indeed LE 6 is better (IMO) than 4.

BTW: When you download the elements demo IIRC it includes LE 6 (you get a prompt to run it as elements or LE I think).

.... As a new user, you might check the dates of posts to which you reply. In this case, the post is 11 years old, and the original poster hasn't been back since the day he signed up.

Old and also against the terms and conditions of the site. Link removed, user banned.

Haven't done that in a while. :)

Back