Calling all deaf people

Ummm...guys...could someone tell me how to get Rogaine out of the ears? It's...uh...for a friend...yeah...

G.

bennychico11 said:
not if the F'in conservatives ban stem cell research
My, my! Has Mr. Chico changed his mind in the wake of Katrina? 'Bout time for him to see the light about Fearless Leader and his gutless minions...

ssscientist said:
My, my! Has Mr. Chico changed his mind in the wake of Katrina? 'Bout time for him to see the light about Fearless Leader and his gutless minions...

lol, when was I ever a fan of Bush?

i think you might be referring to that old thread where we debated the whole going to war thing and the few americans complaining about it and not-supporting their country, yes?? (since that was the only political thread I've really gotten in on). I've never been a fan of Bush and his ideas, but the people of this country elected him to office and there's not much I can do about it. It's like how people bitch about how much the new coach for their football team should never have been hired and they liked things just the way they were before he was hired....but they still support their team. That's all I was saying then, support your team...hate the coach, but support your team.

i'm very much a liberal. always have been.

SouthSIDE Glen said:
Ummm...guys...could someone tell me how to get Rogaine out of the ears? It's...uh...for a friend...yeah...

G.
Hold you nose, close your mouth and blow real hard :D.

Back