"Call Me Maybe" metal version

I don't really care for that new metal radio rock crap. It sounds perfectly trendy, but you should work a little more on the clean vocals or pull them back just a tad. Just enough so that the slightly off clean vox aren't as apparent. It might cover up some of the cheesiness :D

Don't take what I'm saying as an insult, I'm just trying to give you some honest advice.

Yeah it's pretty trendy haha. I totally agree. This is far from me trying to be serious. Pop songs give you nothing to work with on the lyric side of things haha. Thanks for the advice!

Yeah I do too. Just don't have the money and time to mic and record real drums, and what I like about them is that the drums are versatile in that you can put each drum on to a separate audio track for mixing. It works perfect for a low budget, sounds good, and you don't have to have special rooms to record in. Just my opinion.

The guitar playing was good. Guitar tone was pretty good.

Vocal delivery had some issues. The melodic parts had some pitchiness. The rapid fire parts had parts where the cadence didn't seem to work.

Vocals are much dryer than the other tracks.

Bass is way back in the mix. Drums are back in the mix, especially the kick.

Back