Cakewalk Effects?

radiorabies

I recently got a copy of Cakewalk Home Studio 9 and am very happy with the resukts so far, but I'm wondering if there are any effects available somewhere on the internet to download as there doesn't really seem to be a lot. Even software like Audacity has more effects and that's free. I know I could export various track to other programs to use their effects but I'd want to know if Cakewalk does it first...

Also, I'm not too keen on the mixing facility either, especially on the console setting, it's like mixing on a knife edge... any help is, well helpful

I'm not too familiar with HS9, but it should be able to use any DX effect. (Although if it is akin to Pro Audio 9, it can't use DXi's.)

You can probably also use VST effects if you invest in a VST wrapper. I think there are some free wrappers available, but they are somewhat limited.

There are lots of free DX and VST effects out there. Here's a pretty decent reverb to get you started: http://www.anwida.com/download.asp?PType=3

i can't get the included reverb to sound good, i'll probobly download another one if I can;t get it soon

Back