By The Ocean | Unfinished Demo | Looking For Feedback |

I like the power and the build up. It seems there is some pumping going on starting around 0:48. It feels to me like it needs more headroom for these instruments to breathe a little.. Other than that , I think it sounds Very good on my laptop with decent headphones. Enjoyed it .. mark

Sounds fine to me. I don't really have any nits.

I'm curious about a few things, as this is not my genre. Please know I'm not being a smartass or anything; I'm genuinely curious.

So ... what is the purpose of this music? Is it meant to be incidental music, maybe, for a instructional YouTube video or something?

Is it meant to just be enjoyed on its own as is? (I know you said it was unfinished, but you didn't specify what's yet to come.)

I imagine it's not meant to have vocals, since it's only 1:20 long (unless maybe there's more to come in the length as well).

What genre would you call this?

Thanks!

Sounds fine to me. I don't really have any nits.

I'm curious about a few things, as this is not my genre. Please know I'm not being a smartass or anything; I'm genuinely curious.

So ... what is the purpose of this music? Is it meant to be incidental music, maybe, for a instructional YouTube video or something?

Is it meant to just be enjoyed on its own as is? (I know you said it was unfinished, but you didn't specify what's yet to come.)

I imagine it's not meant to have vocals, since it's only 1:20 long (unless maybe there's more to come in the length as well).

What genre would you call this?

Thanks!
This is my own style of Progressive House. The length is at the end going to be around 2-3 min long. (Currently Unfinished). Im going to remake some parts of this and add some more parts. Currently i want to get feedback on what people think about what i've made so far. As im currently on the road to get better at making music i try to get all feedback / tips as possible. But the genre is Progressive House / EDM / Dance etc.

I think this song has a lot of potential! I like the idea of the song and the melody is pretty catchy. I think you could work on making the production a bit better and making sure all the instruments are more in tune with each other. Other than that, I think this is a great song!

--
Jason Hook. I enjoy remixing old songs using Audacity together with UnMixIt for vocal removal or isolation

Just took a listen, I think the mix is almost there!

The piano part in the last part can be turned down a bit.

Catchy beat and melody.

Back