Buying Loops

tanlith

King of the Wicker People
Hey peeps... I've been using Acid for like...ever... and I've amassed a HUGE loop library... many made by myself ... some obtainind from various places. All Royalty Free... Here's what I wanna know:

I got 7 CD's worth of Loops All sorted ... all pretty good! Do you all think it would be worth my time to set up a site and sell em (Dirt cheap compared to Sonic Foundry)?

Don't get the wrong idea... I'm not plugging my product (yet *grin*) ... I just want to know if in you're experienced opinions do you think it would be worth my time?

(Hoping it is... could use some equipment upgrades)

- Tanlith -

Some stuff I made with my Loop Library

Package them nicely, make a good ad, and sell them for 10 or 20 bucks as "buy it now" on ebay. I've bought homemade sample disks off ebay before and I'm sure others have too. It's relatively so little effort with nothing but profit to gain you'd be a fool not to.;)
I wouldn't set up a site though. Ebay will give you exposure that you would probably never attain with your own site.

Yeah, there's a market for it. I've bought discs off ebay too, but haven't been happy with them. I might try buying again though. Just make sure you post some loops potential buyers can listen to.

You could try selling them in the 4-sale section here, too. Good luck, man. Great idea.

Back