Burns Brian May Signature Model??

bbZ

I can get it new for $799 or,
a Gibson Firebird for $1200 or,
maybe a Fat Strat Texas Special for $699 or,
A Stevie Ray Vaughn Start for $1000

what do you think?

Mainly for recording and jamming in the studio.

i would go for the firebird, unless you already have a gibson, then i would go for the brian may.....

that's just my opinion.i guess if you're like the hugest queen fan even, you might flip that exactly backwards.

I may be hijacking here, but it sounds like you're pretty wide open for suggestions, so here goes: I just got my son his first axe: a PRS Tremonit SE, and I have been absolutely stunned at how great an axe it is for the price! I would venture to say it is the best deal for the money anywhere in guitardom at the moment. No joke.

Buck62 and his beloved Ultramtic may have some stiff competition!:D

Aaron
www.aaroncheney.com

I second that

I have owned high end Gibson's, Fender's & Ibanez and I can tell you honestly nothing comes close to the PRS Tremonti SE. If I could just figure out how to get the Tremonti name off it without destroying it I would like it even better. But seriously, you cannot go wrong for < $400 IMHO. If I had to recommned one from your selection above I would get the Strat. That would give you the most versatility in recording.

What do you think about getting the cheapest good strat I can find (alder bod of course) and put some Duncan Texas Hots in there???

Nice

Did you get the Charvel?? Those are sweet guitars. I once traded an 86 SG for a new Charvel custom. Can't go wrong with that axe.

Back