Building Lesson #1

Hart

You need more caulk.

Why is that? Doesn't matter how much you buy up front, it's never enough. I merely mention it because I just ran out.

Again.

Sucks you ran out, man. Look at the bright side...at least you are AT the point that you NEED caulk. I am at the point were I need plywood roofing for my structural shell, or 'exterior leaf' as folks seem to like to refer to it. Keep at it, man.

Hart said:
You need more caulk.

Why is that? Doesn't matter how much you buy up front, it's never enough. I merely mention it because I just ran out.

Again.

Dude. Buy it by the case. At least.

Somewhere someone (I have no idea who it was or where.. In fact I'll rep the 1st person that knows) said something like "If all you have is a $200 budget to treat your room, spend it on caulk." :p

I bought so many tubes of caulk through the years building my studio it's rediculous. I never would have guessed I'd go through SO many!! Hundreds man... literally hundreds. I've got a big studio though.

God. I bought a case to start with. When that ran out I thought "Surely we won't need another case." So we bought maybe 6 tubes... then 6 more... then 4....then 2.... and I've gone back several times for just one. Heh. I should have bought the 2nd case.

Bill, I don't know who said that but it's priceless.

Back