Anthony,
disclaimers:
  1. I am no pro
  2. I listened on my POS PC speakers at work
  3. I wouldn't call myself a big R&B fan
    [/list=1]

That aside:

I like the groove.
    Is there any bass track? (maybe just my setup here... I'll listen again at home...) Might want to add one...
    You have a good hook there, but maybe played it a few too many times. It seemed a little repetitious toward the end.
    I think you did a good job mixing the voices on the chorus.

Is she as hot as she sounds?:D (If its your sister or Mom or something, just lie...)

Queue

Landie: the first thing I noticed was that it sounds like you have some background room noise there. Maybe it's computer fans and hard drives. I know this stuff is always a pain. (I have the same problem. I rearranged my whole room just so that I could put my computer in the closet. And I can still hear it.)
You have a good voice. I couldn't download the whole song. I only got the first minute of it. I think it might be that Artist Launch site. So I'll hold off for now.

Thank you for responding

Thank you JimH & Queue for responding. I heard the fan noise but I did not record the song, my brother Anthony did. I simply mixed it. My problem is this, I am trying to get better at using the parametric eq and compression. I am finding that I like less compression. I would like to know if a website exists that tells you what the fequency is of unwanted sounds suchas hiss and fan noise. What are the best filter setting for different instruments and voice. I realize that filters vary but, I need some idea of where to begin.

I listened to your tune allthough it came through in dribs and drabs. This is not the style I listen to but I will give it a stab. The sound production wasnt bad at all for my little computer speakers and the keyboard playing was more than adequit. The tune had a good groove and the vocals stood out well above the music. All and all a good go round.

listened to your song

very well done .. I love the lyrics ... cant go wrong with R&B ..

I was very disapointed at the end ... it just abruptly stopped ... maybe you can fade it out or something ... lol

but aside from that no critisms I can see ...

Lana

Back