Brazilian New Metal. ( 2 guits. bass and vocs. )

I don't know man, I am not really the best one to answer this - but since no one else is...
The vocals sound very "live", maybe you are singing too far back from the mic in parts? you might try tracking with compression and staying up close on the mic, and let the compressor catch some of the louder parts. That might help make them a little more conistent...and get some of that "not too flattering" room sound out.

Hey Whookan i am from Brazil too
Funny to see that someone could get what you are singing about :D

I liked the guitars, but i also got mona about the vocals recording. Especially when gets louder on that part you shout. Is not relly balanced with the rest of the track
You could try tracking with compression like amra said it, but if you are going to record again try to sing more close to the mic, your voice sound distant somehown
Overall is nice

Btw, your accent souns like you come from Curitiba :D or Sao Paulo maybe, cant really tell :D

Cheers

Well... not really my voice! Just my buddies voice. I won´t compress it, I´m goinna do some volume piloting * automation *, the same think compression would do but with more control!
We´re all from Rio! heheh
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Back