Brand newbie

music1csw

Hello, there everyone. I just got the TASCAM 424 MKII about a week ago. I figured I had better try to get on your good side now, since I'm sure I'll be bugging everyone soon for help - I've never recorded anything before. Anyway, hello again, and I'm sure that I'll be talking to a lot of you soon.

WELCOME! I got a 424 MkIII about a year ago. Have had lots of fun with it and don't know what I would have done without the valuable information imparted by this forum. I have several similar forums bookmarked and check them at least every-other day but this is by far the best place for help.
Since you got a TASCAM multitracker you might also be interested in checking out the "Portastudio" forum section at the TASCAM discussion site (www.tascam.com) if you don't already know about it. Good luck!

WELCOME AGAIN!!

Hey man!! This is for sure the best place to come for help, as the previous person just stated. I've not even bought my 4-track yet (which is planned to be a 424 mkIII, but not definite) and I have found a TON of useful info!! Good luck recording and hope ya have fun!!

Back