BR800 limits

CreativeMoods

Greetings to all

Have been using the arrangement section and it will not allow me to create anything longer than 50 measures, which is less than 2 minutes at 124 tempo.

Anyone know of a workaround without resorting to a DAW?

Much appreciation

Richard

Greetings to all

Have been using the arrangement section and it will not allow me to create anything longer than 50 measures, which is less than 2 minutes at 124 tempo.

Anyone know of a workaround without resorting to a DAW?
How much space is on your Card?

How much space is on your Card?
Hi Papanate

Just under the 32GB that it is limited to. Backed it up yesterday the fast way by removing the sd card and attaching it to pc via card reader. That took a reported 7.5 mins compared to the 7.5 hours reported. Anyway, with a freshly formatted sd card the 50 measure limit was still in effect.

Eventually resorting to Audacity with its magnification to copy and paste while maintaining the beat, copied the result back into the BR!

This will be the way until someone can provide the remedy so I can stay on the BR more…perhaps a firmware update from our good buddys at Roland?

❤️😎

Your reported 50 measures seems to be a coincidence as 50 is the limit of "preset arrangements", with the limit for measures reported to be 999.

Your reported 50 measures seems to be a coincidence as 50 is the limit of "preset arrangements", with the limit for measures reported to be 999.
Not keen on 999 measures of the same pattern, so will see what Rhythm Editor can accomplish, and hopefully not too much time is spent on the pc.... :D

Not keen on 999 measures of the same pattern, so will see what Rhythm Editor can accomplish, and hopefully not too much time is spent on the pc.... :D
Well, you've got up to 50 patterns (arrangements) to work with within a limit of 999 measures. My rock compositions use maybe 3-5 patterns and well under 200 measures for 4-5 minute songs with drums, bass, several guitars and vocals.

Back