bounce adat tracks internally with the adat?

solarscar

Hello

I have two open tracks left on ly lx20. How and/or can i bounce these 6 tracks to the two open ones internally with out going through the mixer?

Thanks

You can copy tracks from one to another - you can also cut 'n paste - but you can't submix tracks internally - there's no facility to do that (ie - ADATs have no internal summing buss.)

Page 38 of the XT manual. Press the Track Copy button, select source tracks, record enable the destination track(s). Only 4 can be done at once so you'd need to do the operation twice. As Blue Bear says, you can't mix as you go, the resulting track will be simply the digital clones of the others added together at whatever levels they were recorded at.

So you can "combine" 6 tracks on the adat, at whatever levels they were recorded at and put them onto two open tracks on the adat. Can this be done internally.....???

I repeat......

Blue Bear Sound said:
You can copy tracks from one to another - you can also cut 'n paste - but you can't submix tracks internally - there's no facility to do that (ie - ADATs have no internal summing buss.)

Back