boss micro br

ne manatee

I have transferred mp3 files from my computer onto my micro br but now all the screen says is ‘keep power on’ ‘song creating’ and its been like that for hours :(
Someone please help

3 days later - well, what happened? You may have maxed out the memory card.
Happened while I was recording on my BR600 the other day - hadn't been keeping track of the space left, and during the middle of a track that happened and I had to shut it down and reboot. Lost the track I was working on, but everything else was fine.

Micro br probs

Someone please help me, I can;t get any sound from my micro BR unless I have the headphones in :(

I've checked the levels and they seem fine and I have checked the manual and can't find any help :(

There is only one audio output on the Micro BR - headphones/lineout. Are you attempting to use the USB output to ... something ... (computer soundcard?). If so, does the computer soundcard see/recognize the USB input?

Corvette - :laughings:

ne manatee - you didn't answer the question. Are you trying to get sound through the USB out to your computer, and that stops when you pull the headphone plug out of the recorder? Are you sure the sound is actually going to the computer?

My micro br is nowhere near the computer, I can only get sound out of it when my headphones are inserted in it, when I take them out theres no sound.

Corvette - how brave of you to call people names over a SAFE message board, your mommy must be so proud of you

My micro br is nowhere near the computer, I can only get sound out of it when my headphones are inserted in it, when I take them out theres no sound.

Corvette - how brave of you to call people names over a SAFE message board, your mommy must be so proud of you

Where do you live? I’ll come to your house.

re·tard·ed
Pronunciation: \ri-'tär-ded\
Function: adjective
Slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development or academic progress.

Umm, how do you KNOW there is no sound if you have the headphones unplugged? Where exactly do you expect the sound to come from? There is no built-in speaker. You have to have the headphone/lineout plugged into something that will reproduce the sound if you don't have the USB going to a computer.

Trying to help you dude, but you're not making sense.

cool...never saw it on the roland site...third party?

have you tried any mics through it? Ive got a battery operated condenser im hoping itll be loud enough with no pre-amp

Back