Boss BR1180 question

smokinop

I've found a used br1180 w/o a CD burner for a very resonable price. Without a burner, how can I transfer the files off of the 1180 to a computer? The unit doesn't have a usb port. Also, what are my options as far as adding a burner? Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Hehe...I'm on a Roland burn.....The recomended one is way to expensive. I'd go to a Roland board and see what other ones work. They should be at least half the price.!!...that'll teach ya....!!!

B

my guess is that a sound card is in order. If I'm not mistaken that should carry your audio from the roland into the computer...but i'm learning too!
your answer is on this site in another section so, navigate, read and navigate back here....by the time you get back here - you'll have your answer and probably some options too! good luck

Can anyone help me, I have had a BR1180 for years it s great for what i need, apart from after about a year the cd burner stopped working, and now all the faders go up and down by themselves , even when i have them down, the sound still bleeds over everything? is there anything I can do?

all the best people
WolfGhost

Back