Boss BR 600 Effects ??

jazzbass12

I am messing around with my new BR600 and I have a few ?? that the manual doesnt seem to answer.

1. if you record, say 3 tracks dry (no insert effects at time of recording) it seems as though you can only add effects on 1 of the tracks not all 3 (different patch for each track). If you want different insert effect on different tracks do you have insert them at time of recording (the track you recoded is now recoded with that effect on it)?

2. in the presets for say, guitar, are you able to swap out the compressor that is in that preset with one of the COSM comps (db160). It seems as though you can only use the COSM comps alone and not with in a patch.

Thanks

If you record dry, then you can only use Loop effects to each track for the bounce/master, but you can add different effects for each track - pan, eq, reverb.
You can create your own insert effects patches (recorded at time of initial recording) and save them, but I am not sure you can change the preset f/x patches.

My brother works for Roland and their support team is really good, so gave them a call 323-890-3741 and get the correct answer.

Back